db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: codeline health
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:47:36 GMT
To be fair (a) it works fine on Windows, which is probably the platform
the committer(s) tested with and (b) it has only been one working day.

But I agree this needs to be fixed ASAP.  As you know I have your
checkin in the queue and I am uncomfortable checking in until things get
cleaned up a bit.

David