db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: codeline health
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:32:08 GMT
Thanks, David.

I don't think this requires a JIRA issue. The committers have broken the
codeline. They know who they are. The committers who have recently
committed need to exchange email among themselves, determine who broke
the codeline, determine who among them is going to fix it, and then fix
the codeline. Quickly, please. The codeline has been broken for three
days now. This is pretty bad.

-Rick