db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: codeline health
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:25:16 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:

> The latest tinderbox testrun, at
>
> http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-previous.html
>

> shows derbyall with 12 failures
>
> http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/testlog/SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386/329372-derbyall_diff.txt
>

> these diffs are consistent with what I'm seeing in my own test run.
>
> Do I need to log a JIRA issue or is someone going to work on fixing these?

Typically it's the originator of the change that does the fixing up.

Aren't these due to the changes to DERBY-330?

And I think Tomohito entered DERBY-663 for this.

If no-one fixes up problems from a commit, then any committer can vote
-1 and revert the change. Though in this case, reverting DERBY-330 would
cause more problems than fixing them, due to the merges it forces on
anyone with modified files.

The tests all pass on windows btw.
Dan.