db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Coding guidelines
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:07:16 GMT
I can't find the email, but I could have sworn when I first started that
I was referred to the Java coding guidelines at

http://java.sun.com/docs/codeconv/html/CodeConvTOC.doc.html

If we agree this is as good as any other standard, it would be good to
adopt it as our own coding guideline and publish this somewhere...

I do know one key standard: four-space tabs.  We seem to be fairly
inconsistent about everything else, although that said most of the code
is fairly readable.

David