db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.1.2 release candidate #2
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:37:54 GMT
I reviewed DERBY-352 and don't think it is appropriate to backport to
the branch.  It is a mini feature which I believe is more appropriate
for the next major release rather than a bug fix release.  It also
has slight behavior changes which will cause some applications to
get errors where they did not previously (I believe the new
implementation is correct and necessary if we are to not materialize
the clob, but would rather have application behavior change in new
major release rather than bug fix release).