db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.1.2 release candidate #2
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:45:59 GMT
Manjula G Kutty wrote:

> Can we port Sunitha's fix for DERBY-352 to 10.1.2? I had an
> OutOfMemeory Exception. Please see the JIRA entry DERBY-661 for details.
>
>From  your description of  DERBY-661 it sounds like it might be a
regression from 10.1.0,  is that correct?  If so, it might be worthwhile
investigating why you are seeing it now outside of DERBY-352 and also
Sunitha would need to evaluate whether DERBY-352 is suitable for port to
10.1.

I am actually out until  Wednesday, so  perhaps Sunitha's and others can
look at this and we will try again for a release candidate on Wednesday
when I get back unless Andrew wants to post  one sooner.

Y'all have a good weekend and make sure you  have a vote on code sharing
while I am out.  I'm willing to deal with the support impact, just to
have the conversation complete.

Kathey