db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.1.2 release candidate #2
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 23:25:32 GMT
I have the following additional fixes for  10.1.2 for the new candidate
** Bug
    * [DERBY-643] - Eclipse Derby doc plug-in: Resources page points to
the incubator site instead of db.apache.org
    * [DERBY-650] - Hyperlinks in demo/demo.html are broken
    * [DERBY-652] - Documentation and demos have incubator references
    * [DERBY-657] - Release archives should have executable bits set for
scripts and text files should have proper line endings.

Are there any additional showstoppers anyone has pending before I make
the new release candidate?

Thanks

Kathey