db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Regression? derbytools/derbytools.fail:tools/ieptests.sql
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:16:10 GMT
I observe the following error in several derbyall subsuites in our
tinderbox tests after svn update to 329188:

*** Start: ieptests jdk1.5.0_04 derbytools:derbytools 2005-10-28
15:29:10 ***
719 del
< *Assist the director in his work activities in leading the&
719a719
 > *Assist the director in his work activities in leading the &
736 del
< *Assist the director in his work activities in leading the&
736a736
 > *Assist the director in his work activities in leading the &
Test Failed.
*** End:   ieptests jdk1.5.0_04 derbytools:derbytools 2005-10-28
15:29:19 ***

Need to create new masterfiles?

I do not have all the details but it seems to come from changes to

java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/testData/ImportExport/position_info.del

which is used e.g. in

java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/tools/ieptests.sql:403:
CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE ('APP',
'POSITION_INFO','extin/position_info.del',
                                     null, null, null, 1);

See
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-previous.html
or
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-329188.html
(http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/index.html)

The same is coming up i the daily regression tests:
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/Limited/testSummary-current.html
or
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/Limited/testSummary-329256.html
(http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/Limited/index.html)