db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM
Subject Recipe for committing contributions
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:39:01 GMT
The attached html file contains a recipe/checklist that I find useful
when committing patches. I was just wondering if this is something that
you other guys would find useful as well. If so, we could perhaps make
it a Wiki page or publish it in some other way. You may not agree on
everything, or there may be some issues I haven't though of; feel free
to comment on that. The intention of the document is to make sure that
things go smoothly and you don't break the build.

--
Oyvind Bakksjo
Trondheim, Norway