db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM
Subject Recipe for committing contributions
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:39:01 GMT
The attached html file contains a recipe/checklist that I find useful
when committing patches. I was just wondering if this is something that
you other guys would find useful as well. If so, we could perhaps make
it a Wiki page or publish it in some other way. You may not agree on
everything, or there may be some issues I haven't though of; feel free
to comment on that. The intention of the document is to make sure that
things go smoothly and you don't break the build.

Oyvind Bakksjo
Trondheim, Norway

View raw message