db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ramandeep Kaur <ram...@yngvi.org>
Subject [VOTE] 10.1.2.0 release
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:05:38 GMT
I ran suite derbyall with jars on the following platforms:

 - Linux - RHEL 4.0 (32 bit)
   *JVM:  *
         java version "1.4.2"
        Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2)
        Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM build cxia32142-20050929
(SR3) (JIT enabled: jitc))

    *Results:*
             All passed except the following:
                   - *tools/importExport.java*: expected failure as the
jvm/master update problem with tools/importExport.java and ibm142

- Linux - SuSE Pro 9.2
   *JVM:*
          java version "1.4.2"
         Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2)
         Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM build
cxia32142-20050609 (JIT enabled: jitc))

    *Results:
          *All passed except the following:
                   - *tools/importExport.java*: expected failure as the
jvm/master update problem with tools/importExport.java and ibm142
                   - *derbynet/DerbyNetAutoStart.java: *
                           *** Start: DerbyNetAutoStart jdk1.4.2
2005-10-27 06:03:33 ***
                            3a4
                            >   The network server was started though
derby.drda.startNetworkServer=false.
                            4a6
                            >   The network server was started though
derby.drda.startNetworkServer was not set.
                            6 del
                            < PASSED.
                            6 add
                            > Server start failed: No suitable driver
                            > java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
                            >       at
java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:559)FAILED.
                            Test Failed.

                         When I did "ps -eaf | grep java", a process was
hanging and it seemed like problem occured due to platform limit on
command line string.

Thanks,
Raman