db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.1.2.0 release
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:48:02 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
> Oyvind.Bakksjo@Sun.COM writes:
>

>>Dyre's original patch was getting out of date, plus it didn't take into
>>account the platform-specific scripts. It so happens that Dyre's office
>>is 7 meters from mine, so I just got him to give me his script for
>>creating the script (seriously...), so I could apply a "fresher" patch.
>

> You forgot to mention that the script had bug :) It tried to do "svn
> propdel svn::executable" with two colons (old C++ habits) in the
> property name. Should I perhaps delete this script from DERBY-330?

Yeah, it had another bug as well, but I thought I should save you the
embarassment. :-p

I think you can delete the script from the Jira issue, now that I have
the script which creates the script. :) I will commit a fix to all the
files (not just the scripts) when I've checked that it does not do more
than it should. We can then close the issue. These are the file types
(endings) that are currently under version control:

ant
banner
bat
classpath
dat
data
del
html
inc
jar
java
jj
minisql
out
project
properties
runall
sql
sql1
sql2
subsql
tests
tmpl
txt
view
xml

I'm verifying whether all of these really should have the 'svn:eol-style
native' property setting.

--
Oyvind Bakksjo
Trondheim, Norway