db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Help with T_RecoverFullLog test
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:47:36 GMT

When running storeunit with the security manager, I'm down to only one
failure, T_RecoverFullLog. It passes for me without the security
manager, fails with, but not due to a security exception.

My guess is that somewhere some system properties are not being set or
read. Does anyone know what properties it is requires to run correctly,
it's all about debug properties to cause edge cases I think.

The properties set in the test itself are ok, since they do not throw
exceptions.

The failure is the code getting to line 771

throw T_Fail.testFailMsg("log should have filled but did not");

Thanks for any help,
Dan.