db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Support the ANSI-SQL standard BOOLEAN datatype.
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:55:43 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On Oct 27, 2005, at 7:59 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Hi Andrew,
>> Thanks for noticing this. I have recorded the vote results on the
>> wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/VoteResults. I hope you don't
>> mind my using the wiki as the medium to publish these results.
> Yes, I do. The wiki is not an official medium for communication. If  you
> call for a vote then you should post the result of that vote to  the list.

Right, the e-mail list requires a [RESULT][VOTE] post that declares the
result of the vote.

The wiki can be a great place to summarise those votes and provide links
to the threads, but in no way is the official result declared on the wiki.

So currently http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/VoteResults is wrong
because it says the vote for BOOLEAN was closed on 27th Oct 2005, but
that's not (yet) the case.

View raw message