db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oyvind.Bakk...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: [VOTE] release
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:04:05 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Oyvind.Bakksjo@Sun.COM wrote:
>>I think the properties should be changed on the trunk and then merged
>>to the branch. This might be a good time to fix up all the property
>>issues in DERBY-330, in addition to these.
> Are you volunteering?

Sure, I can do that. Just hope nobody will complain - as I understand
it, doing the whole DERBY-330 thing potentially creates a huge diff,
which may cause conflicts when other developers update with local
modifications. But I suspect there will never be a Good Time to do this.

I think I'll just fix the scripts first.

Oyvind Bakksjo
Trondheim, Norway

View raw message