db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Support the ANSI-SQL standard BOOLEAN datatype.
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:59:12 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for noticing this. I have recorded the vote results on the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/VoteResults. I hope you don't mind my
using the wiki as the medium to publish these results. As Dan points
out, the official record is really the email archive. I prefer the wiki
to the STATUS file because the wiki exposes information on the web
rather than tucking facts away inside the code tree.

For the record, the polls are closed on this vote.

Cheers,
-Rick