db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Grant and Revoke ... DERBY-464...
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:00:53 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion and any comments, Francois... I see this
proposal kind of like functional specification... If I put this on a
WIKI, could it be changed in a way it may not match my design or code?
There is some implementation of GRANT and REVOKE DDLs in my client and
it has been there for sometime now.... While it is possible to make
changes to the syntax or design, WIKI may diverge from the proposal I am
implementing too much.

Let me know what you think about this.. It may be good to have some
initial discussion here to see where it is going.

Satheesh