db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Grant and Revoke ... DERBY-464...
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:38:26 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi<br>
I just attached my proposal to enhance Derby by adding Grant and Revoke
capability to <a href="http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-464">DERBY-464</a>.
Hope this leads to many other enhancements to Derby in the
access-control and security areas to make Derby much more capable in
client-server configurations.<br>
I am also attaching the spec here and invite anyone interested in
joining the development. Francois had expressed interest sometime ago. <br>
Satheesh<br>