db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: VOTE: Principles of sharing code
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:44:35 GMT
OK, thanks, I agree it does require consensus approval.  I am glad my
parents didn't try to make me a lawyer.

I didn't see anyone complain about Kathey's comment so I thought it was
an acceptable change.  But it's not surprising that it wasn't: for some
reason almost every intuition I have had about this process has been wrong.

I'm not sure what you mean that it "concerns you" -- this seems to imply
to me that you are worried about something in the future.  Can you explain?

Thanks,

David