db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-516 patch review, pt. 1
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 23:08:53 GMT
Hi, Andrew.  I did create the empty file and it looks like derbyall is
passing for me (re-running after fixing a silly misconfiguration bug).
Are you OK with me committing and then you can work on getting it to
work with platforms that require compile.classpath to be overriden?   Or
does this need to be fixed before checkin?

Thanks,

David