db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: Regression test errors: 'AccessControlException' and 'NoClassDefFoundError': 'SanityManager'
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 03:32:06 GMT
Is there access to all the test files from these failed runs?

http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/Limited/testSummary-326956.html

E.g. an archive of all the files in the directory the java
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite command was run,
like the derbyall.sum and derbyall_report.txt file. Also if possible the
output of the top level java ... RunSuite command.

I have the jar files and haven't been able to reproduce the problem yet,
so I'm a little lost on what the difference is. Nightly tests here at
IBM also showed some issues on Windows, so it's not an os issue.

Thanks,
Dan.