db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Broken hyperlinks in demo/demo.html (Re: potential release candidate)
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:46:55 GMT
TomohitoNakayama wrote:

> Hello .
> I think this is trivial as phenomena.
> //Well, I hope this to be good example of reporting problem to this
> release candidate :-)
>
> I found hyperlinks in demo\demo.html was broken.
>
> Broken hyperlinks were found in next sentence :
> This directory contains example programs. For a complete description,
> see Getting Started with Apache Derby
> <http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/getstart/> and the Apache
> Derby Server and Administration Guide
> <http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/adminguide/>.
>
> Getting Started with Apache Derby
> <http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/getstart/> and
> Apache Derby Server and Administration Guide
> <http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/adminguide/> seem to be
> expired link .
>
> I wonder how I should enter this to JIRA as issue of this our release
> candidate .
> There seems to be no version of 10.1.2.0 in JIRA yet .

Thanks  for looking and finding this.    It might be good to scan the
distribution for other instances of "incubator".   There is a version
10.1.2.0 listed in unreleased versions.

This fix does seem important as it is a place for first impressions and
it is a very low risk change.   I think the fix could go into the branch
as soon as I bump the version  to 10.1.2.1.  The version will be bumped
as soon as we get  the ok from  Andrew for this as  the release
candidate.  Then,  after a week of testing and reporting issues,  we
decide whether we want to cut a  new release candidate with this (and
potentially other) fixes.

Thanks

Kathey