db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From TomohitoNakayama <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Broken hyperlinks in demo/demo.html (Re: potential release candidate)
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:46:54 GMT
Hello .
I think this is trivial as phenomena.
//Well, I hope this to be good example of reporting problem to this
release candidate :-)

I found hyperlinks in demo\demo.html was broken.

Broken hyperlinks were found in next sentence :
This directory contains example programs. For a complete description,
see Getting Started with Apache Derby
<http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/getstart/> and the Apache Derby
Server and Administration Guide
<http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/adminguide/>.

Getting Started with Apache Derby
<http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/getstart/> and
Apache Derby Server and Administration Guide
<http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/adminguide/> seem to be expired
link .

I wonder how I should enter this to JIRA as issue of this our release
candidate .
There seems to be no version of 10.1.2.0 in JIRA yet .

Best regards.

--
/*

        Tomohito Nakayama