db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: VOTE: Shared Components Guidelines
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:25:00 GMT
Sigh. I also created a wiki page for recording votes
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/VoteResults). This page hangs off the
top Derby wiki page. I can see that it's an unclean innovation because
it lets non-committers fake vote results. However, the wiki page has two
advantages over the STATUS page:

1) It makes votes visible on the web site.

2) It empowers non-commiters like me to record results for votes which
we call.

Could we at least promote vote results to somewhere on the website? If
that's controversial, could the web site at least tell people where to
find vote results?

Thanks,
-Rick