db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Shared Components Guidelines, Version 27 of the page
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:45:28 GMT
David Van Couvering wrote:

> I am calling off the old vote, and it has been vetoed by Dan.
>
> This is a completely new vote.
>
> The official revision link for this vote is at
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/SharedComponentVersioningGuidelines?action=recall&rev=27
>
> Regardless of additional changes I may make to the page, this vote is
> for the specified revision number.

I think you are missing the point, I don't think the wiki is an official
repository of an Apache project. What happens if that page is deleted
tomorrow, is the above link still valid? To repeat, through a quote
"Communication is done via mailing lists. ".

I want to be able to look at the mail archives in three years time and
see exactly what was agreed to with any vote.

We may need Jean's input since she has dabbled in infrastructure.

Dan.