db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: VOTE: Shared Components Guidelines
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:57:31 GMT
Hi, that's a good point, Dan.

I have a better solution, though.  Each Wiki page is revisioned, and if
you click on "info" you can look at any old revision of the page.  So I
will modify the vote to be a vote on *revision 27* of the page, with the
following link.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/SharedComponentVersioningGuidelines?action=recall&rev=27

Those of you who have already recorded your vote (I think Rick is the
only one), should look at this revision and make sure your vote still
stands.

If after further feedback I want to submit a new version, I'll call for
a revote with a new revision number of the page.

Once the vote is approved, I'll make a snapshot of the page marked as
the *approved* version, e.g. SharedComponentVersioningGuidelinesApproved

with a link to the recorded vote.

Does this sound good?

David