db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Korneliussen <Andreas.Kornelius...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Question about setTransactionIsolation in network client driver
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:04:55 GMT
Roy's email was meant to be sent to me personally to correct my answer.

He says that according to the SQL spec, it is not allowed to set
transaction isolation inside a transaction, however setting transaction
  isolation should not open a transaction either.

My answer was based on the "JDBC API Tutorial and Reference, Third Edition".

-- Andreas