db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression test errors: 'AccessControlException' and 'NoClassDefFoundError': 'SanityManager'
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:08:24 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> Ole Solberg wrote:
>

>>In our regression test runs today (svn 326956) I find these errors on
>>all platforms:
>

> I swear I had clean runs on jdk142, but I also see these failures in a
> another code line. I'll disable the change and see what's going on.
>
> Sorry,
> Dan.

That fixed it!

Our tinderbox test, which starts within 10 minutes after a checkin (if
it's not already running), shows the result:
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-327047.html
or generally for the latest run:
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-current.html

Since I first run each subsuite of derbyall separately the first results
will show up after ~15 minutes.

I am considering running *only* a) derbyall or b) the separate subsuites
to allow the test to complete earlier.
a) (derbyall) finishes in ~2hrs on the host used now, while
b) takes ~3:20hrs.
(One more host and I could do both ;-)  )

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway