db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Regression test errors: 'AccessControlException' and 'NoClassDefFoundError': 'SanityManager'
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:01:29 GMT
In our regression test runs today (svn 326956) I find these errors on
all platforms:

encryptionBlowfish: java.security.AccessControlException
multi:              java.security.AccessControlException
derbynetclientmats: java.security.AccessControlException
encryptionAll:      java.security.AccessControlException
encryptionAll:      java.security.AccessControlException
encryption:         java.security.AccessControlException

storeunit:          java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/derby/iapi/services/sanity/SanityManager
storeall:           java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/derby/iapi/services/sanity/SanityManager

derbyall:
Same error signatures as above for:
derbyall/storeall/storeall.fail:unit/recoverySetup.unit
derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:stress/stress.multi
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryptionAll.fail:unit/T_CipherBlowfish.unit
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryption.fail:stress/stress.multi
derbyall/derbyall.fail:stress/stress.multi

More details can be found in:
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/Debugging/regressions2005-10-20

Test summaries in:
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/Limited/testSummary-current.html
or
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/Limited/testSummary-326956.html

Repository checkins since yesterdays tests are listed in:
http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/UpdateInfo/326956.txt

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway