db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: VOTE: Shared Components Guidelines
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:52:26 GMT
This sounds appealing, but I was told that in an Apache open source
proejct like this we can't really have checkin policies, only guidelines?

I do think having compatibility tests will help ensure that these
guidelines are met, however.  I didn't think about a regression test to
catch massive jar file growth, that seems easy enough to add...

David