db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some test failures on 10.1 codeline
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:16:19 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>>Sunitha Kambhampati wrote:
>>

>>>Has anyone else come across this ?   I am re-running only the
>>>derbynetclientmats suite  to see if this test will fail or not.
>>>

>FYI
>
>Yesterday before my commits to 10.1 I ran derbynetclientmats against
>insane and classes directory and the only failure was
>lang/forUpdate.sql. The importExport test passed.

I re-ran the derbynetclientmats suite and derbynetmats suite on my local
10.1 codeline and* all tests passed.*

Environment :  windows 2k - T40 laptop.
java version "1.4.2"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2)
Classic VM (build 1.4.2, J2RE 1.4.2 IBM Windows 32 build
cn142sr1a-20050209 (JIT
 enabled: jitc))

Thanks,
Sunitha.