db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject java.security.PrivilegedActionException running a new unit test in the jdbcapi suite
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 23:01:33 GMT
A week and a half ago, my new CompatibilityTest ran cleanly under
derbyall. Now, however, it raises the following exception. Are there
some new spells I need to mutter before adding a new test to the jdbcapi
suite?

Thanks,
-Rick

org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException:
java.security.PrivilegedActionException : Error opening socket to server
localhost on port 1527 with message : null
    at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetAgent.<init>(NetAgent.java:113)
    at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.newAgent_(NetConnection.java:928)
    at org.apache.derby.client.am.Connection.<init>(Connection.java:298)
    at
org.apache.derby.client.net.NetConnection.<init>(NetConnection.java:187)
    at org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver.connect(ClientDriver.java:125)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:140)
    at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.compatibility.JDBCDriverTest.getConnection(JDBCDriverTest.java:894)
    at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.compatibility.JDBCDriverTest.getConnection(JDBCDriverTest.java:878)
    at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.compatibility.JDBCDriverTest.findServer(JDBCDriverTest.java:1228)
    at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.compatibility.JDBCDriverTest.main(JDBCDriverTest.java:336)
    at
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.CompatibilityTest.main(CompatibilityTest.java:71)