db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: 10.1.2 update]
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:56:08 GMT
Forgot to fix up the To:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: 10.1.2 update
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:39:32 -0700
From: Daniel John Debrunner <djd@debrunners.com>
To: Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net>

Kathey Marsden wrote:

> Believe it or not this week is the last week to check in bug fixes for
> the 10.1.2 release.  All fixes should be checked into the 10.1 branch by
> this *Friday, October 21*.  Then,  I  will post the release candidate
> and  voting and testing can begin.  Our current date to complete testing
> and voting is October 28,.
>
> For complete list of what's in the release, contest frontrunner
> information and other release info see:
> http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/tenOneTwoRelease.html
>
> Outstanding issues:
> The outstanding bugs marked for 10.1.2  are listed at:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10594&fixfor=12310270
>
> -  Are there any other fixes that should be included in the 10.1.2 ?

I'd like to try to get as much of my current security manager changes
pushed up to the branch as possible. This would be:

  fixes for DERBY-624
  fixes for DERBY-626
  changes for DERBY-615 - get more tests running under security manager

Friday is doable, but there's a chance I would miss it.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/SecurityManagerTesting

Dan.