db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject ClassNotFound: MalformedPatternException while running derbyall
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:38:19 GMT
Hi all,

I've been trying to set up my build environment to learn how
to build Derby and run tests. I'm working with yesterday's
trunk, on a RedHat Linux machine.

My build appears to complete successfully, and I get a l-o-o-n-g
way through derbyall, but then I get the error below.

Am I missing something in my setup environment? Or did my build
fail and I just didn't understand how to read the build logs?

thanks,

bryan

Tests.harness.RunTest store/streamingColumn.java
Now run the suite's tests
Now do RunList
Now run the suite's tests
Run the tests...
*** Start: schema1 jdk1.4.2_06 derbyall:nist 2005-10-12 17:31:34 ***
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/oro/text/regex/MalformedPatternException
         at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest.main(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunList.runTests(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunList.runSuites(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunList.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite.getSuitesList(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite.main(Unknown Source)