db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: downloads on website - newer snapshots/jars/dev?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:07:01 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>scott hutinger wrote:
>

>>What would be a good method to give some newer downloads to people that
>>are easy to find that are newer than what the download page has.
>>
>>I think (if you want to know ask), this would be a VERY good idea :-)
>>

>+1
>
>There is a snapshot area on the downloads page, I think several folks
>have talked about adding ones more frequently, but nothing's happened
>yet. :-(
>
>I posted a better description for the snapshot jar section about a week ago.
>
>Dan.

Andrew posted a recent 10.1 snapshot (10.1.1.1) at
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
Here is a list of fixes in that snapshot
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12310332&styleName=Text&projectId=10594&Create=Create

10.1.2.0 should be released in just a few more weeks. For 10.1.2 release
information see
http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/tenOneTwoRelease.html
Info on that page is about a week out of date. I will update that page
today or tomorrow with current info.

Thanks

Kathey