db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <S-Hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: downloads on website - newer snapshots/jars/dev?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:43:22 GMT
I saw the wiki Andrew McIntyre wrote this morning:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease
Very nice.

Also the newer snapshot from Oct 5th is very nice too :-)  Should
snapshots be a fuzzy rule that some specific people/person follows
svn/jira or could it be a monthly type of release(or some other
delta/time period)?  I'm sorry if a portion of this was already setup in
your snapshot jar  email description, but I am still looking for that.

thanks,
scott