db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-516 patch and JUnit download
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:22:30 GMT
Hi David and Dan,

Thanks for raising and addressing this issue. In specifying the JUnit
version, I was mimicking the way that BUILDING.txt treats Ant. I like
Dan's suggestion and I'll amend the scripts accordingly. I'll also amend
BUILDING.txt to say that the build succeeds with JUnit 3.8.1 but that
you can probably use the latest version available from JUnit.

Cheers,
-Rick