db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject DERBY-516 patch and JUnit download
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 02:32:40 GMT
Hi, Rick.  I am working on reviewing and hopefully ultimately committing
your patch for the compatibility tests (DERBY-516).  I noticed in
BUILDING.txt that you are asking to download a specific version of JUnit
from http://www.junit.org.

This site only gives you the latest version, which concerns me because
over time the version we depend upon will drift from the version
available on the web site.

I did some poking around, and you can get historical versions of JUnit
from the sourceforge site:

I am going to change the documentation in BUILDING.txt to show this link
rather than http://www.junit.org.

Somebody peep if you think this isn't a good idea.

View raw message