db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: How can I update the JDBCImplementation.html.
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:27:48 GMT
Sunitha Kambhampati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to provide an update for
> http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/JDBCImplementation.html
> with the information about stream behavior (specifically for now,
> clarifying the behavior as mentioned in this comment
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-562#action_12324460 )
>
> How can I go about doing this ?  Should I have to checkout the docs ?

Hi, Sunitha, check out the web site tree so you can get the source for
that page:

    svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/site/trunk

The source file is here:

    src/documentation/content/xdocs/papers/JDBCImplementation.html

It's html source (not xml). I usually just edit these files with vi, but
I tested Open Office a while ago and it worked pretty well. Please avoid
using Microsoft Word -- it adds all sorts of encoding to the html that
goofs things up.

Tomohito recently checked in a change to this file -- Tomohito, what did
you use to edit it?

  -jean