db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: What to do with the "To Do" list ( was Approved Contact for In-Memory Feature)
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:30:55 GMT
I would suggest that leaving it there for now and saying that JIRA is
the official source for new feature ideas is the best approach.  That
way people can scan this list, say "oh, that looks good" and add it to
JIRA if it's not there already.

I'm not sure what the value would be in moving it to the Wiki because at
this point it is an "archive" and shouldn't be modified...  And I would
hate to remove it unless I were sure all those ideas had been relocated
to JIRA.

David