db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: in-memory
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:26:53 GMT
Normally the way this works is that a contributor decides this is an
itch they want to scratch, either because they need it or they are
motivated to provide it for others.  There is no specific prioritization
of items on the TODO list.  The more emails we see requesting this
feature, then definitely the better the chance it will be implemented.

Entering a JIRA item and voting for it (and recommending others to do
so) is another good approach.

David