db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: in-memory
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:13:36 GMT
Norbert Toth-Gati wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I have changed some mails with Stephen Fitch, he said he is working on this.
> If feature is requested so frequent, is it possible to hope it will
> get a higher priority and get some where in the front of the TODO
> list?

The To Do list is obsolete and out of date. I'm in the process of adding
a clarifying note to that page. I hesitate to just eliminate the page
because I don't know what information might be lost.

The right place to track an in-memory feature request is in Jira. Does
anyone know if an issue has already been logged for this one?

  -jean