db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject What to do with the "To Do" list ( was Approved Contact for In-Memory Feature)
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:04:28 GMT
The To Do list at http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyToDo.html is causing
confusion because it is viewed as current; see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200510.mbox/%3c9f35fcc70510100738g287e6be2q798dcd660fc3f20d@mail.gmail.com%3e

. A longer thread is down below.

I'll add a note at the top of http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyToDo.html
today saying that the list is out of date and that the most current
information is available in Jira.

What should the longer-term action for this page be? Remove the content
and just leave the link to Jira? Move it to the Wiki?

  -jean