db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: in-memory
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:59:20 GMT
Hello Norbert,

Norbert Toth-Gati wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> I would also be interested more exactly when will this functionality
> be released?
> And is this going to support most of the existing functionalities? I
> would be particularly interested in the support for 'select for
> update'.

With background in some other work I have been doing, I know there are
different semantics for SELECT FOR UPDATE in different database systems.

What semantics are you expecting?
Have you tried your application with Derby, or have you written it based
on another database system and want to "port" it to Derby?

--
Kristian