db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Fitch <0519...@acadiau.ca>
Subject Re: in-memory
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:24:42 GMT
Hi Norbert,

I hope to complete it in the next few weeks as soon as I'm done coding
and running it through some tests. Whether it actually gets committed to
derby or not isn't up to me though :)

It should support whatever derby supports now.  It basically mimics the
default directory storage/file naming and read/writes all data to a
dynamic bytearray.

Stephen