db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: How to run the Apache DB Torque tutorial with Derby]
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2005 14:18:22 GMT
i wil look to try and clear this up.  This comes like most of the other
metadata from ODBC and it is probably tied to what acces the user was
granted to the specific column .  EDR2 which i am pushing this week to
the JCP has many clarifications in the javadocs and spec.  Still a long
way to go, but the spec is starting to be much clearer.

-lance