db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.1.2 update
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 23:09:12 GMT
Hello derby-dev

I updated my  10.1.2 release status at
http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/tenOneTwoRelease.html
Take a look at this page for a link to the release notes and other info
on the release.
Thanks to all our bug fixers.     We've fixed 26 bugs already  for
10.1.2!

There are currently 5 issues outstanding for 10.1.2 for Army, Knut and Jeff
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10594&fixfor=12310270

Questions
    Do  all  the open 10.1.2 bugs look like they'll make it for 10.1.2?
    Are there any other  bugs that folks plan to fix for 10.1.2?  If so
mark them as such in Jira.
    Are there any fixes in the trunk  that should be considered for
10.1.2?

Remember, current target date to have all fixes checked in is October 21.
For those eligible there is still certainly plenty of time to win
chocolate.  Sadly, must of our bugfixers so far don't qualify #:(.
I hope we will see more folks involved in 10.1.2  bug fixing.  Please
consider picking up a bug to fix in the next few weeks.
Look at the "Derby open code bugs" filter in Jira for a list of
outstanding bugs.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageFilters.jspa

Thanks

Kathey