db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Veaceslav Chicu ...@infologic.fr>
Subject Re: updatable resultSet
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 21:52:52 GMT
it's difficult to support updatable scrollable cursors?
it's by design?

thank you,
Slavic

Q2: Does DB2 UDB V8 support updatable scrollable cursors?

A2: Updatable scrollable cursors are supported using the Universal JDBC
drivers in DB2 UDB V8.1. If you are using DB2 UDB for Linux, UNIX, and
Windows v7.x, then you can use the legacy/CLI drivers and the
setCursorName APIs to simulate updatable scrollable cursors. We
recommend that you migrate to the Universal JDBC driver.