db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject New Proposed 10.1 snapshot (was Re: lang/wisconsin.sql)
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:51:53 GMT
Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:

>Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> writes:
>

>>Running derbyall with the 10.1 jars made with a  sane build (svn
>>292855), I am seeing  a difference in plan for lang/wisconsin.sql in
>>embedded.  If  I run the test independently it passes.
>>

>I tried to run the test independently with your snapshot, and it
>failed.

Thanks Knut for looking at this.   I finally gave up on that  snapshot
and made a new proposed snapshot based on SVN 292855.
http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/snapshot/

I still have no idea what the problem was with wisconsin but derbyall on
Windows runs cleanly with the new one.
Also  the same build has expected results on Ole's page.
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_tests.html

I will go ahead and bump the version.  The only issue with the version
is that there was a test change checked in yesterday (DERBY-459)
which is not in the snapshot but got put in before the version bump.

Deepa could you try this with J2ME?    If anyone else can give the
snapshot a try before we post it that would be great.

Thanks

Kathey