db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: Modular build, was: VOTE: Approach for sharing code
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:46:43 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:

> Hi, all.  I haven't gotten any more comments on the proposal at
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ModuleVersioningGuidelines, so I'm going
> to update this page based on the comments I have received so far and
> then we'll try for another vote.

Is there any reason this (and other wiki pages added by folks) are not
linked into the front page of the wiki? Is this just standard wiki
practice or are we just missing making the pages more visible?

It seems like unless you know of the page then it's hard to join in any
discussion about it, the automated wiki diffs sent to the committer list
are basically unreadable.

Dan.