db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject lang/wisconsin.sql
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:35:16 GMT
Running derbyall with the 10.1 jars made with a  sane build (svn
292855), I am seeing  a difference in plan for lang/wisconsin.sql in
embedded.  If  I run the test independently it passes.

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone?  It is kind of hard to debug
because it only seems to occur in the context of a derbyall run.

Here is an example of part of the diff, full diff is attahched.

777 del
<                       Index Scan ResultSet for TENKTUP1 using index
TK1UNIQUE
2 at serializable isolation level using share row locking chosen by the
optimiz
er
777a777
>                       Hash Scan ResultSet for TENKTUP1 using index
TK1UNIQUE2
 at serializable isolation level using share row locking:
778a779,780

The build I am using sits at http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/snapshot/

Thanks for any clues.
Kathey